Cameron Diaz has health and wellness book in the works
HarperCollins announced that the star of ''Charlie's Angels,'' ''There's Something About Mary'' and other films has an agreement with the publisher for a book on health and wellness. Diaz's book is currently untitled and scheduled for publication in the fall of 2013.
According to HarperCollins, the book will offer advice to young women about health, fitness, nutrition and general well-being. The publisher says Diaz hopes to ''engage and empower'' women.
Diaz, who turns 40 later this month, has spoken often about the importance of health and fitness and her desire to share advice.
Meanwhile, the actress has several film projects coming up, including a role in "Gambit," alongside Stanley Tucci. She's also attached to "The Counselor" with Brad Pitt and "Agent: Century 21" with Benicio Del Toro.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?