Gillian Anderson splits with longtime boyfriend
Pictures: Celebrity splits
Read more: Gillian Anderson dishes on past lesbian relationships
A rep told Us Weekly the couple, who dated for six years, "amicably separated." Anderson and Griffiths have two sons together: Oscar, 5, and Felix, 3.
The 43-year-old "X-Files" star was previously married to film art director Clyde Kotz, as well as documentary filmmaker Julian Ozanne. Gillian and Kotz have a 17-year-old daughter together.
Anderson recently portrayed Miss Havisham in a new adaptation of Charles Dickens' "Great Expectations," which aired on PBS.
She will next star in a new movie with Michael Caine called "Mr. Morgan's Last Love." Anderson is also attached to the upcoming films "I'll Follow You Down" and "The Curse of the Buxom Strumpet," which co-stars Ian McKellan.
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 141 Comments
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"