Paisley, Underwood to host CMAs for 5th time
NASHVILLE, TN - NOVEMBER 09: Hosts Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley speak at the 45th annual CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena on November 9, 2011 in Nashville, Tennessee. (Photo by Rick Diamond/Getty Images) / Rick Diamond
(AP) NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley are hosting the Country Music Association Awards for a fifth time.
Underwood started the online buzz about their return with a tweet Wednesday, saying she was hanging out with Paisley. She joked that she caught him in her makeup chair and added the hash tag (hash)suchadiva.
CMA confirmed the news on Twitter and Facebook shortly after with a picture of the two stars during a photo shoot.
The CMA Awards will air live Thursday, Nov. 1, on ABC from Nashville.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 129 Comments
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy