Katherine Jackson says she was kept from communicating while in Arizona
(CBS/AP) Katherine Jackson, the mother of the late pop superstar Michael Jackson, says in court papers she was kept from communicating with outsiders while at a resort in Tucson and was unaware she had been reported missing.
Katherine Jackson declared in court papers obtained Thursday that she had no idea she was the subject of a search until she accidentally heard a TV report.
She said she was told her doctor had ordered her to rest and she was flown to Arizona. At a spa, her cell phone was confiscated along with her IPad and she said she was kept in a room with no working phone or TV service. She said she asked about Michael's children and was told they were fine.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video