CBS pulls dating show "3" after two episodes
(CBS News) CBS has pulled the plug on its summer dating show "3."
The network has taken the show, which brought three women together to search for love, off its schedule after airing just two episodes.
"3" debuted with a preview episode last Thursday that brought in just 2.4 million viewers, according to the Hollywood Reporter. On Sunday, it dropped down to 1.8 million viewers.
CBS will air drama repeats on Sundays at 9 p.m. beginning next week, until "The Good Wife" returns to that time slot on Sept. 30.
Tell us: Did you tune in for "3"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library