Jessica Biel has done "almost nothing" for wedding to Justin Timberlake
(CBS News) Jessica Biel says she hasn't done much in the way of planning for her upcoming wedding to Justin Timberlake.
Biel, who appears in the remake of "Total Recall" that hits theaters Friday, told the Chicago Sun-Times she's done "almost nothing" to prepare for the nuptials.
"I'm just enjoying being engaged," she told the paper.
"I do feel like there is a lot of time and nothing needs to be rushed," Biel said, adding, "Everyone tells me that being engaged is the really special moment. Not that it gets bad when you get married! But being engaged is just absolutely amazing. You're in this romantic, ahhhhh, breathless moment that I'm just trying to extend as long as possible."
Biel and Timberlake reportedly got engaged late last year, but rarely speak publicly about their relationship. No wedding date has been made public, though the two are rumored to be tying the knot later this summer.
She also told the Associated Press that being engaged to Timberlake is "wonderful."
"It's actually not anything I ever really thought was going to happen to me or that I really wanted," she added. "And when it happened it just seemed - it just was right."
The new version of "Total Recall" stars Colin Farrell, Biel, Kate Beckinsale and Bryan Cranston.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video