Cuba Gooding Jr. wanted in New Orleans on battery charge
(CBS/AP) Oscar-winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr. is wanted in New Orleans in connection with a brawl at a French Quarter bar.
Police spokeswoman Remi Braden said a warrant for the 44-year-old actor's arrest was issued Tuesday in connection with an alleged municipal battery. She was working to confirm details.
The New Orleans Police Department confirmed to ET that the incident occurred early Tuesday at The Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street
Gooding, who won an best supporting actor Oscar for "Jerry Maguire," is in New Orleans filming "The Butler" with Oprah Winfrey and Lenny Kravitz. His publicist said a statement would be issued later Tuesday.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere