"Saved by the Bell's" Mark Paul Gosselaar weds
(CBS News) "Saved by the Bell's" Mark Paul Gosselaar tied the knot with fiancee, advertising executive Catriona McGinn, on Saturday at a winery in California.
According to People, the couple exchanged vows at the Sunstone winery in Santa Ynez, Calif.
Jeweler Neil Lane, who designed the couple's engagement rings, told the magazine, "He was so excited to have found the woman of his dreams."
The 38-year-old Gosselaar proposed to McGinn last year. He was previously married to Lisa Russell and has two children.
The "Franklin & Bash" star and his bride are now headed off to Italy for their honeymoon, reports People.
Gosselaar played Zach Morris on the '90s sitcom "Saved by the Bell."
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 116 Comments
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil