Usher's stepson laid to rest in Atlanta
(CBS/AP) Family and friends gathered at a private funeral in Atlanta on Friday to say goodbye to Usher's 11-year-old stepson, Kile Glover.
Glover was fatally injured on July 6 at Lake Lanier when his inner tube was hit by a Jet Ski.
Glover was the son of Tameka Foster, who was married to R&B singer Usher Raymond. The Foster and Raymond families were both present at the Wieuca Road Baptist Church in Atlanta. Rapper Ludacris, producer Jazze Pha and Phaedra Parks from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" were also there.
Glover suffered a major brain injury after the incident. He died Saturday at a hospital in Atlanta.
Before the accident, Usher had been in a legal battle with his ex-wife arising from a custody fight over the two sons they had together.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest