Kate Gosselin signs on for dating show: Report
(CBS News) Kate Gosselin may be taking her dating life to television.
The 37-year-old divorcee and mother of eight has signed on to shoot a dating show, E! News reports. The show has yet to be picked up by a network.
"She is ready to find love again and to move on from her past," a source told E! of Gosselin. "She's excited, this is a chance to start something new."
Gosselin filed for divorce from Jon Gosselin in 2009, transforming reality show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" to "Kate Plus 8" in 2010, which was canceled a year later.
Earlier this year she revealed to Drew Pinsky on "Dr. Drew's Lifechangers" that she was lonely and wants companionship and someone who can co-parent her children.
Now, she is now ready to find "Mr. Right," the source told E!, adding that Gosselin is in great shape now because of her marathon training. She reportedly ran a half-marathon in San Diego and competed in a "mini-marathon" in Chicago over the weekend.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral