Cybill Shepherd is engaged
(CBS News) Cybill Shepherd will soon walk down the aisle again.
The 62-year-old actress told The New York Daily News she's engaged to therapist Andrei Nikolajevic.
"He was a jeweler. Now, he's a psychologist. He's Serbian," Shepherd said about her beau. The pair met through friends, and Nikolajevic proposed in New York a couple of weeks ago. "It was very romantic and on one knee," Shepherd revealed to the Daily News. "I never thought I'd get married again."
Shepherd has been married twice before - first to David Ford in 1978 and then to Bruce Oppenheim in 1987. She has three children.
She's currently starring in Broadway's "The Best Man", alongside James Earl Jones, John Stamos, John Larroquette and Kristen Davis.
Shepherd also appears in the Lifetime show "The Client List," with Jennifer Love-Hewitt.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral