Sage Stallone laid to rest in Los Angeles
(CBS News) Sage Stallone, the 36-year-old son of actor Sylvester Stallone, was laid to rest Saturday After a private funeral in Brentwood, Calif.
The service at St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church was attended by Sage's father and mother, Sasha Czack, and close family and friends.
The family had previously requested that mourners make a donation to Autism Speaks instead of sending flowers. Sage's younger brother is autistic.
Sage, an actor who appeared with his father in "Rocky V, was found dead July 13 at his California home. An autopsy was performed but the cause of death is pending results of toxicology tests.
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 355 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Nigella Lawson's husband cautioned by cops over assault
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby