Tom Cruise visits daughter Suri in New York
(CBS News) Tom Cruise was reunited with his daughter Suri in New York on Tuesday.
The actor was photographed carrying the 6-year-old in Manhattan on Tuesday morning.
Cruise, 50, flew overnight from California, where he's been shooting the film "Oblivion," to New York to see his daughter, according to Us Weekly.
This is believed to be the first time Cruise has visited his daughter since he and Katie Holmes announced their divorce settlement on July 9. People reports the actor has not seen Suri in person since mid-June, though the two have spoken frequently since the split.
According to the magazine, the father-daughter duo plan to spend several days together in New York.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- "American Idol" winner announced