Bob Dylan to release new album, "Tempest," on Sept. 11
(CBS News) Bob Dylan is celebrating the 50-year anniversary of the release of his first album with the release of a new album - "Tempest," his record label announced Tuesday.
The album, which features 10 new songs, will be released on Sept. 11, Columbia Records annouced. "Tempest" is the 35th studio set from Dylan.
The 71-year-old singer-songwriter's last album "Together Through Life" sold more than a million copies and debuted at No. 1 in the U.S. as well as in the U.K., according to Reuters.
Dylan was honored with one of the nation's highest civilian honores, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, earlier this year.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"