DMX suffers concussion in ATV accident
(CBS News) Rapper DMX was hospitalized Saturday with a concussion after reportedly losing control of his four-wheeler in South Carolina.
The rapper was riding outside of his home when he flipped the ATV while riding downhill, says TMZ.
He told the site that he doesn't remember too much of his incident and is unsure of when he will be released from the hospital.
DMX tweeted a picture of himself in his hospital bed saying, "IM GOOD."
This is the second time he has been hospitalized this year. The rapper landed in the hospital in January after a bad case of food poisoning.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer