Uma Thurman gives birth to baby girl
(CBS News) Uma Thurman welcomed her third child on Sunday, her representative confirmed to the Associated Press.
The baby girl is the actress' first child with her financier boyfriend, Arpad Busson.
The 42-year-old has two children, daughter Maya, 13, and son Levon, 10, with ex-husband Ethan Hawke. The two divorced in 2004.
She and Busson, 49, began dating in 2007. The two had a brief split in 2009, but have been together since, according to People.
Thurman's half-sister Taya Thurman threw the actress a small baby shower in New York on May 31, reports Us Weekly. Thurman's "Smash" costars Debra Messing and Will Chase were in attendance, according to the magazine.
The stork club
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video