"Twilight" cast hits Comic-Con for "Breaking Dawn - Part 2"
(CBS News) "Twilight" fans descended on Comic-Con Thursday for a panel promoting the final film in the series, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2."
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner were in attendance, along with co-stars Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed and Mackenzie Foy, who plays Renesmee, the half-vampire, half-human daughter of Bella (Stewart) and Edward (Pattinson).
"Twilight" author Stephenie Meyer was also there, making her first appearance at Comic-Con since the panel for the first film in the franchise.
Fans at the panel, held inside Hall H at the San Diego Convention Center, were shown the first seven minutes of "Breaking Dawn: Part 2." Another clip, of the Cullen family trying to show vampire Bella how to act human, was also screened.Stewart, wearing a neon-colored, printed bandage skirt from BCBGMAXAZRIA, told the crowd she had been waiting a long time to play vampire Bella, according to CinemaBlend.
Here are some more details about the panel, from the official "Twilight" saga Twitter account:
Tell us: Are you excited to see "Breaking Dawn - Part 2"?
Stars come out to Comic-Con 2012
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral