"America's Got Talent": Four acts advance
America decided on the first three acts to move forward. The judges chose the fourth. (SPOILER ALERT)
The episode followed Tuesday's battle between judges Howie Mandel and Howard Stern. The judge just couldn't agree.
"Last night was crazy," Nick Cannon told viewers Wednesday night. "We had the judges almost coming to blows," "It was like Bloods and Crips up in here."
Things got under way with rocker Tim Hockenberry and extreme contortionist Turf, who stood side-by-side, awaiting the results of the public vote. They both advanced.
Next up were The Lisa Clark Dancers, artist collective Aurora Light Painters, rock group The All Ways and singer Big Barry. They were all sent home.
Comedian Tom Cotter, dance troupe Lion Dance Me and illusion act Hawley Magic then took the stage. Out of this group, only Cotter advanced.
Finally, archer Ben Blaque and 14-year-old singer Danielle Stallings got the boot, leaving acrobats Donovan and Rebecca heading to the next round.
The show also saw Gavin DeGraw performing the title track off his latest album, "Sweeter."
The quarter-finals will continue when NBC's "America's Got Talent" returns Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Tell us: What did you think about the results show?
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby