"Arrested Development" to begin filming in four weeks
(CBS News) Fans won't get to see more "Arrested Development" until next year, but filming for the new episodes will begin soon, according to star Jason Bateman.
Bateman, who plays Michael Bluth on the cult-favorite series, revealed on Twitter that filming begins in four weeks.
"Taken at 'AD' mission control, today! All systems are go. Filming for the new episodes starts in four weeks. Woo!" he tweeted on Tuesday, along with a photo (at left) of him with series co-creator Mitchell Hurwitz and executive producer/narrator Ron Howard.
Howard also sent a pair of "Arrested Development" tweets on Tuesday, complete with photos:
Arrested Development for Netflix. IT'S ALIVE. This is what the writer's room looks like twitter.com/RealRonHoward/-- Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) July 10, 2012
Mitch let Jason and I in on some of the twists and turns ahead.hilarious twitter.com/RealRonHoward/-- Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) July 11, 2012
In April, it was revealed that all 10 new "Arrested Development" episodes will be released for instant viewing on Netflix in a single day, sometime in 2013.
Tell us: Are you excited for the new season of "Arrested Development"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 352 Comments
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood