Sofia Vergara gets engaged: Report
The "Modern Family" actress and her businessman boyfriend, Nick Loeb, reportedly got engaged Monday night in the middle of week-long celebration in Mexico, reports E! News and Us Weekly. Although Vergara hasn't officially announced the news, she's seen sporting a big sparkly ring on her engagement finger in a new photo.
A friend posted a photo of the celebrations, including Vergara's ring, on Twitter.
A source told E! News that Vergara was "bouncing around and showing everyone the ring" at the Rosewood Mayakoba resort.
But another insider told People that Vergara doesn't consider herself engaged.
Loeb, 36, reportedly proposed while the actress and her family and friends were sightseeing at the Mayan archaeological ruins of Chichen Itza.
Vergara was previously married to her childhood sweetheart Joe Gonzalez. They split in 1993 and have a 20-year-old son, Manolo.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 352 Comments
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood