Sienna Miller welcomes a daughter
(CBS News) Sienna Miller has welcomed a baby girl, according to reports.
Sources told Us Weekly that she gave birth to a daughter over the weekend in London.
It's the first child for Miller, 30, and boyfriend Tom Sturridge, 26.
The actress didn't speak publicly about her pregnancy, except for a brief comment to Vogue U.K. in its April issue.
"I'm feeling fine," she told the magazine at the time. "It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
The stork club
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King