Stars remember Nora Ephron at memorial
Diane Von Furstenberg, John Hamm, Steve Martin, Mike Nichols, Regis Philbin, Rosie O'Donnell, Larry David, Martha Stewart, Kristin Chenoweth, Sally Field, Charlie Rose, Barbara Walters, Matthew Broderick, producer Scott Rudin and Steven Spielberg also attended the service inside Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center.
According to The Wrap, the memorial program included a recipe for "Esther Fein's Brisket," a fitting addition, as Ephron was a noted cook.
Ephron died June 26 of pneumonia after a battle with leukemia. She was 71.
She was behind such movies as "When Harry Met Sally" "Sleepless in Seattle" and "You've Got Mail."
Before she died, the director had written a play that may still find its way to Broadway, according to producer Colin Callender.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library