Kate and Pippa Middleton watch Wimbledon men's final
(CBS News) Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, held court at Wimbledon on Sunday, where she watched the men's final with her sister, Pippa Middleton.
The duo was greeted with whistles and cheers as they entered the royal box, where they watched Andy Murray take on Roger Federer, according to the Daily Mail.
Kate, 30, reportedly wore a white ensemble by Joseph, consisting of the "Nessie" tweed jacket she wore at the Epsom Derby in June 2011, and a crepe shift "Vanessa" dress that she donned during her and Prince William's North American tour last summer.
Her sister, 28, wore a Project D "Phoebe" dress decorated with a pattern of bluebirds, the Daily Mail added.
Ultimately, Murray lost to Federer, who took his seventh Wimbledon title.
Prince William, 30, couldn't attend the match because of a prior commitment, according to The Sun. He and his brother, Prince Harry, 27, were spotted on a public beach with friends in Cornwall, England, donning wetsuits and carrying body boards.
The sisters weren't the only famous faces spotted at Centre Court during the men's final - David Beckham and wife, Victoria, were also in attendance.
Kate, Duchess of Cambridge
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"