Charlie Sheen's "Anger Management" loses 2 million viewers
(CBS News) Charlie Sheen's comedy "Anger Management" aired its third episode on Thursday and reportedly lost more than 2 million viewers from the week before.
The show brought in 3.37 million viewers on Thursday, after bringing in 5.74 million viewers with its two-episode debut the week before, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
"Anger Management" got off to a good start. Its premiere episode was the most-watched series premiere in FX's history.
The show's distributor Debmar-Mercury will decide whether to renew the show after an initial 10-episode run, reports THR.
The show marks Sheen's return to television after he was forced to leave "Two and a Half Men."
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 121 Comments
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- Brad Pitt: "I've haven't known life to be any happier"