Charlie Sheen's "Anger Management" loses 2 million viewers
(CBS News) Charlie Sheen's comedy "Anger Management" aired its third episode on Thursday and reportedly lost more than 2 million viewers from the week before.
The show brought in 3.37 million viewers on Thursday, after bringing in 5.74 million viewers with its two-episode debut the week before, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
"Anger Management" got off to a good start. Its premiere episode was the most-watched series premiere in FX's history.
The show's distributor Debmar-Mercury will decide whether to renew the show after an initial 10-episode run, reports THR.
The show marks Sheen's return to television after he was forced to leave "Two and a Half Men."
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 145 Comments
- Stars pay tribute to James Gandolfini