"The Office" star Ellie Kemper marries
The star of "The Office" and 2011 hit movie "Bridesmaids" tied the knot on Saturday.Pictures: Celebrity weddings and engagements
Kemper, 32, wed her longtime boyfriend, writer Michael Koman, in New York, reports People.
Koman is a former writer for "Late Night With Conan O'Brien" and "The Colbert Report."
Kemper appeared in the big-screen adaption of "21 Jump Street" and will voice a character in the upcoming film, "Mr. Peabody & Sherman."
She'll resume her role as Erin Hannon when "The Office" returns on Sept. 20.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 348 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win