Jessica Simpson shares July 4th family photo
(CBS News) Jessica Simpson shared a new family photo with fans this week, showing baby Maxwell's first Independence Day.
"Hope everyone had a great 4th!" she wrote on Twitter, alongside the photo of her posing with fiance Eric Johnson and their 2-month-old daughter.
The trio apparently took in a fireworks display. Simpson was dressed appropriately for the holiday in a red sweater decorated with white stars.
Simpson and Johnson welcomed Maxwell on May 1. She's the couple's first child.
"I absolutely LOVE my family!" Simpson, 31, tweeted last month. "Maxwell amazes Eric and I everyday with every little thing she does!"
The stork club
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Star Trek Into Darkness" wins weekend box office
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" teaser trailer debuts
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments