Chris Martin kisses wife Gwyneth Paltrow during Coldplay concert
(CBS News) Talk about a public display of affection.
Coldplay singer Chris Martin ran into the audience during a recent concert to plant a kiss on his wife, actress Gwyneth Paltrow. (Watch the video below.)
During the June 29 show at Miami's American Airlines Arena, Martin darted into the crowd, found his wife and surprised her with a kiss before running back to the stage.
Paltrow appeared overwhelmed by the gesture and the attention it received, laughing and covering her face with her hands.
Martin, 35, and Paltrow, 39, married in December 2003 and have two children, Apple, 8, and Moses, 6.
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral