BET Awards' fashion: Stars rock bold colors and styles
(CBS News) R&B and hip hop's stars decided to have some fun with their wardrobes, donning bright colors and patterns at the annual BET Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday night.
Beyonce Knowles, who won Best Female R&B Artist and Video Director of the Year, wore a bright yellow one-shouldered satin gown to he event, showing a little leg with a dramatic thigh-high slit.
Actress Tatyana Ali, best known for her role on "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," wore yellow, too, but she opted to balance it out with black accents. Ali wore a yellow satin peplum skirt with black trim and a black top.
Model Selita Ebanks went for a glammed-up look with a beaded top bodice and sheer skirt. The bodice included pops of the color of the night - yellow.
Music producer Swizz Beatz proved that it's not just the women who get to have fun with the season's styles, Beatz wore multi-colored printed pants to the ceremony.
BET Awards 2012
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 110 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil