"Real Housewives" star Lisa Vanderpump "shocked" by fire at former home
The two-story home, which was seen on Bravo's "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," sold last fall for a reported $19 million, according to CBS' KCAL-TV in Los Angeles. Vanderpump's daughter, Pandora, also got married on its grounds as part of the TV series.
The new owners weren't home at the time of the fire. Nearly 200 firefighters battled the blaze, which tore through the roof of the home, in the exclusive Beverly Park neighborhood.
"I'm just shocked, really. It's just been an incredible journey coming to America and living there, and my daughter got married in that house, so I'm really emotional about it even though I just sold it a few months ago," said Vanderpump, who has since moved to smaller home in the area.
One firefighter was sent to the hospital with minor injuries, reports KCAL-TV. Vanderpump said the firefighters' health was her biggest concern.
The mansion, which was under renovation at the time, suffered extensive damage, but firefighters say the house can be salvaged.
See photos of the fire here.
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion