Jade Jagger marries Adrian Fillary in England
(CBS News) Jade Jagger got married over the weekend, in a ceremony attended by family and friends including her rock star father.
The only daughter of Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger and ex-wife Bianca Jagger said "I do" to disc jockey Adrian Fillary in England on Saturday.
Jagger, 40, a designer and former model, wore a scoop-necked white gown with crystal-embellished straps that she designed herself, according to the Daily Mail. Her father wore a purple striped suit, while her mother donned a black coat with a white hat and gloves.
Others in attendance reportedly included Mick Jagger's second wife, Jerry Hall, designer Christian Louboutin and model Kate Moss, whose daughter Lila Grace was reportedly a flower girl.
The bride's daughters, Assissi, 20, and Amba, 17 (from her relationship with artist Piers Jackson), were bridesmaids, the Daily Mail reports.
Mick Jagger was reportedly expected to perform during a reception following the ceremony.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos