The Civil Wars' Joy Williams gives birth to baby boy
(CBS News) The Civil Wars' Joy Williams welcomed a baby boy on Saturday.
The singer tweeted the news to all of her followers.
"Now I really know what love at first sight means after meeting my son, Miles Alexander. Born yesterday, all happy and healthy. xo," Williams tweeted.
The baby is the first for Williams and her husband Nate Yetton.
The 29-year-old Williams is one-half of duo The Civil Wars with John Paul White. The pair won two Grammy Awards this year for Best Country Duo/Group Performance and Best Folk Album.
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 144 Comments
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot