Alec Baldwin marries Hilaria Thomas in NYC
Actor Alec Baldwin, left, and Hilaria Thomas arrive for the opening ceremony and screening of Moonrise Kingdom at the 65th international film festival, in Cannes, southern France, Wednesday, May 16, 2012. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau) / Lionel Cironneau
NEW YORK - Alec Baldwin and his yoga instructor fiancee have tied the knot in a New York City church.
The 54-year-old Baldwin and 28-year-old Hilaria Thomas married Saturday evening at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral. Baldwin's friend and publicist said the "30 Rock" star warmly received congratulations from well-wishing fans.
Thomas wore a silk magnolia Amsale gown with cap sleeves. Baldwin's suit was designed by Tom Ford.
The two began dating last year. Baldwin previously was married to actress Kim Basinger; they have a daughter, Ireland, who attended the wedding.
The reception was held at New York University's Kimmel Center.
The wedding came about a week after Baldwin and a news photographer got into a scuffle outside of a courthouse where the actor was believed to have been picking up a marriage license.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video