Alec Baldwin marries Hilaria Thomas in NYC
Actor Alec Baldwin, left, and Hilaria Thomas arrive for the opening ceremony and screening of Moonrise Kingdom at the 65th international film festival, in Cannes, southern France, Wednesday, May 16, 2012. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau) / Lionel Cironneau
NEW YORK - Alec Baldwin and his yoga instructor fiancee have tied the knot in a New York City church.
The 54-year-old Baldwin and 28-year-old Hilaria Thomas married Saturday evening at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral. Baldwin's friend and publicist said the "30 Rock" star warmly received congratulations from well-wishing fans.
Thomas wore a silk magnolia Amsale gown with cap sleeves. Baldwin's suit was designed by Tom Ford.
The two began dating last year. Baldwin previously was married to actress Kim Basinger; they have a daughter, Ireland, who attended the wedding.
The reception was held at New York University's Kimmel Center.
The wedding came about a week after Baldwin and a news photographer got into a scuffle outside of a courthouse where the actor was believed to have been picking up a marriage license.
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 97 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"