"The Amazing Spider-Man" cast swings into Hollywood
(CBS News) The cast of "The Amazing Spider-Man" stepped out Thursday for the film's Los Angeles premiere, days before the superhero swings into theaters.
Andrew Garfield, who plays the titular web-slinger, walked the red carpet alongside co-stars including Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Martin Sheen and Sally Field.
Stone, who plays Peter Parker/Spider-Man's love interest Gwen Stacy (and is also dating Garfield off-screen), wore a white dress with floral embroidery by Chanel for the event.
This is the latest stop for the globe-trotting "Spider-Man" group - the actors have also traveled around Europe and Asia promoting the film at a number of premieres and press conferences.
"The Amazing Spider-Man" opens in theaters on July 3.
Tell us: Do you plan to see this latest Spider-Man film?
"The Amazing Spider-Man" hits Hollywood
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos