Kate Moss featured in Salvatore Ferragamo's new ads
(CBS News) Salvatore Ferragamo has released the first images from its Fall/Winter 2012 advertising campaign, which stars British supermodel Kate Moss.
Moss is joined by models Karmen Pedaru and Sean O'Pry as they display Creative Director Massimiliano Giornett's Autumn-Winter collection.
The campaign was shot by Mikael Jansson in Berlin's prestigious Russian embassy. The surroundings, which includes ornate d?cor, transports viewers into a world of elegance and style.
Tell us: What do you think of Ferragamo's F/W 2012 campaign?
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement