Nora Ephron funeral planned for July 9, son says
(CBS/AP) Nora Ephron's son says a funeral for the late filmmaker has been scheduled for next month.
Her son, Jacob Bernstein, said Wednesday that details about the July 9 service are still being determined.
Ephron died on Tuesday in New York at age 71. The author and Oscar-nominated filmmaker had been battling leukemia.
Ephron was one of Hollywood's most prominent figures and was known for movies including "Heartburn," "You've Got Mail," "Sleepless in Seattle" and her last, "Julie & Julia." As a screenwriter, she was nominated three times for Academy Awards.
She also was an acclaimed author.
Nora Ephron: 1941-2012
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- CBS up, "Idol" down as traditional TV season ends