Nathan Followill, Kings of Leon drummer, and wife Jessie Baylin expecting first child
(CBS/AP) NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Another member of the Kings of Leon is going to be a dad.
Nathan Followill and his wife, singer Jessie Baylin, are expecting a baby, the band's rep confirmed Wednesday.
Kings of Leon spokesman Ken Weinstein said the couple is excited. The baby is due in December.
Followill, 33, also confirmed the news himself, via Twitter:
I can proudly announce that me & the lovely @JessieBaylin are expecting our first child. I'm beyond excited/anxious. Life is beautiful.-- nathan followill (@doctorfollowill) June 27, 2012
Lead singer Caleb Followill and his wife, model Lily Aldridge, had a baby girl named Dixie Pearl a week ago in Nashville, Tenn. It was their first child. And last year, guitarist Matthew Followill and wife Johanna Bennett welcomed their first child, a son named Knox Cameron Patrick.
The Kings of Leon have been on hiatus, but Baylin, 28, has been busy promoting her album "Little Spark" and touring much of the spring.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- CBS up, "Idol" down as traditional TV season ends
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening