Christie Brinkley and ex-husband resolve latest legal battle
According to the New York Post, the former couple resolved their latest New York legal skirmish without an ugly showdown.Pictures: Christie Brinkley
Pictures: World's top-paid models
Brinkley and Cook had been fighting over nasty email correspondence and expenses related to the care of their two children. They were due for a court appearance on Long Island on Tuesday.
Brinkley posted a statement on her Facebook page on Monday confirming a deal had been reached. Cook tells the Post he feels great about the settlement.
The Hamptons couple divorced after a sensational high-profile trial in 2008 after he was caught having an affair with a teenager who worked at his architecture firm.
The terms of the settlement include a provision that a parental coordinator be appointed to help mediate issues regarding the care of their children.
Earlier this year, Brinkley publicly discussed her battle with Cook on morning TV.
World's Top-Paid Models
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"