Blake Lively will be the face of new Gucci fragrance
(CBS News) Gucci has announced actress Blake Lively will be the face of Gucci Premiere, the fashion house's newest fragrance for women.
"In conceiving this fragrance I was inspired by timeless Hollywood glamour and the iconic leading ladies of Hollywood's golden era," said Frida Giannini, who is the creative director of the company. "Blake's unique style and charisma brings that allure to life in a very contemporary way."
In addition to a print campaign, the fashion house shot a commercial film that will be presented at a special event during the Venice Film Festival on Sept. 1. The film was directed by Nicolas Winding Refn, who was awarded best director for "Drive" at the Cannes Film Festival in 2011.
Lively joins fellow actors Evan Rachel Wood, Chris Evans and James Franco in representing Gucci's fragrances.
Gucci Premiere will be launched worldwide in July 2012.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos