Giovanni Ribisi and model Agyness Deyn wed under the radar
(CBS News) Actor Giovanni Ribisi and model Agyness Deyn quietly took a trip to the Los Angeles County Registrar's office to get married over the weekend, according to reports.
The couple's relationship was barely publicized, but a rep for Ribisi confirmed with People that the two in fact wed over the weekend.
The marriage is the second for 37-year-old Ribisi, who split from his ex Mariah O'Brien in 2001. The two have a daughter together. It is the first marriage for the 29-year-old British supermodel.
The rumors first hit the internet when an employee of Crown City News spotted the two in line at the registrar's office kissing.
Ribisi is in Seth MacFarlane's upcoming film "Ted."
Popular in Entertainment
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library