Scott Wolf and wife expecting a baby boy
(CBS News) Actor Scott Wolf revealed that he and his wife, Kelley, are expecting a baby boy on CBS' "The Talk" Thursday. Though, the couple isn't painting the room blue yet since the ultrasound was taken at their local mall.
"My wife really wanted to find out [the sex of the baby]," he explained to the show's co-hosts. "We had taken an ultrasound that was too early to be conclusive, so a friend of hers was like, 'You can go to the mall.'"
So, the Park City, Utah, couple went to their mall to find out the sex. The "Party of Five" actor called the results "semi-conclusive" and said they are planning on getting an ultrasound done at the doctor's office in the coming week.
The couple married in 2004 and has a 3-year-old son, Jackson, who is just as excited for the new baby.
"He came up to [my wife] one day and was like, 'What do you have in your tummy?' So we sat him down and we said, 'Mommy has a baby in there," said Wolf. His response? "I can't wait to be a big brother!"
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 124 Comments
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"