Jemima Kirke, "Girls" star, expecting second child
(CBS News) Baby No. 2 is on the way for "Girls" star Jemima Kirke.
The British actress, 27, is expecting her second child with husband Michael Mosberg, a rep for HBO confirmed to People.
Kirke also confirmed the news herself on Wednesday night while attending a screening of the film "To Rome with Love" in New York. According to the New York Daily News, when a reporter from the paper congratulated her on her pregnancy at the event, she replied, "Thank you."
She and Mosberg are already parents to daughter Rafaella Israel, 20 months.
Kirke is the daughter of Bad Company drummer Simon Kirke.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss