New Snooki and JWoww reality series to premiere
(CBS News) Fans will get to know "Jersey Shore" stars Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Jenni "JWoww" Farley on a more personal level, thanks to the duo's new reality spin-off series, which premieres tonight.
On "Snooki & JWoww," which follows the pair's move to Jersey City, N.J., viewers will also become more acquainted with JWoww's boyfriend Roger Mathews and Snooki's fiance Jionni LaValle, both of whom viewers met on "Jersey Shore."
"It's drama, I tell you there's a lot going on with Roger and Jenni," Polizzi told MTV News. "I'm excited to watch it...and I was there."
Farley acknowledged that she and Roger are quite the "hotheads."
"We have a couple fights, it's pretty amusing now that we're over them," she admitted to MTV. "We go from zero to 60, and he's the first boyfriend that I've ever had that won't back down."
Polizzi, on the other hand, says she's in the "honeymoon" stage with LaValle. The couple is expecting their first child in September.
The new show premieres tonight, June 21, at 10 p.m. EDT on MTV.
Tell us: Will you tune in for "Snooki & JWoww"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral