Halle Berry ordered to pay $20k a month in child support to ex Gabriel Aubry: Report
(CBS News) Halle Berry was reportedly ordered by a family law judge to pay ex Gabriel Aubry $20,000 a month in child support, amidst the former couple's ongoing custody battle over their 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
Lawyers for both Berry and Aubrey were in court on Monday, where the judge made the order, TMZ reports. There was never a child support order issued by a judge until then, according to the website. The couple split in 2010.
Berry recently asked the court's permission to move Nahla with her to Paris, where she and her fiance, French actor Olivier Martinez, hope to live, Us Weekly reports.
Martinez, 46, popped the question to the 45-year-old Academy Award-winner during the holidays. The two met on the set of the film "Dark Tide."
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere