Gary Oldman rants about athletes who act for fake PSA
(CBS News) Gary Oldman feels very strongly about professional athletes who think they can crossover into acting as easily as they can perform on a basketball court.
The Oscar nominee apparently has such strong feelings about it that he made a PSA for a group called Actors Against Athletes Acting that aired on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
The "Tinker Tailor Solider Spy" actor keeps it together in the clip, until his rage takes over. When he finishes yelling he calmly looks at the camera and says, "See how I did that? That is called acting. You feel the emotion? I can do that. You can't."
Watch the clip below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral