Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis split after 14 years
Depp's publicist confirmed the news to "Entertainment Tonight": "Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have amicably separated. Please respect their privacy and, more importantly, the privacy of their children."Pictures: Celebrity splits
Pictures: Johnny Depp
The announcement comes after months of tabloid reports, noting how the longtime couple have been living separate lives.
They have two children together: Lily-Rose, 13, and Jack, 9.
Depp, 49, first met the 39-year-old French actress-singer in 1998. He previously dated Winona Ryder and Kate Moss.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 109 Comments
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments