Kate re-wears her white Alexander McQueen coat for Order of the Garter service
(CBS News) Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, showed up to the Order of the Garter service in Windsor, England, on Monday wearing a white Alexander McQueen coat - the same coat that she wore to last year's Trooping the Color.
She accessorized the coat with a Jane Corbett hat and her nude L.K. Bennett heels at the event, according to Us Weekly.
Kate, 30, joined Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, to watch the procession of The Most Noble Order of the Garter at Windsor Castle as Prince William and Prince Charles passed by. According to the magazine, over 6,000 people came to watch the procession.
After a service at St. Geroge's Chapel, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip led carriages back to Windsor Castle.
Kate's royal looks
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"