Kate re-wears her white Alexander McQueen coat for Order of the Garter service
(CBS News) Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, showed up to the Order of the Garter service in Windsor, England, on Monday wearing a white Alexander McQueen coat - the same coat that she wore to last year's Trooping the Color.
She accessorized the coat with a Jane Corbett hat and her nude L.K. Bennett heels at the event, according to Us Weekly.
Kate, 30, joined Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, to watch the procession of The Most Noble Order of the Garter at Windsor Castle as Prince William and Prince Charles passed by. According to the magazine, over 6,000 people came to watch the procession.
After a service at St. Geroge's Chapel, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip led carriages back to Windsor Castle.
Kate's royal looks
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King