Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles is pregnant
(CBS News) Jennifer Nettles is pregnant for the first time.
The Sugarland singer and her husband, entrepreneur Justin Miller, are expecting a baby nearly seven months after tying the knot, reports People.
"They are thrilled beyond belief," Sugarland's manager, Gail Gellman, told the site. The 37-year-old singer is due in November.
Nettles and Miller met in 2006 and got engaged two years later.
Nettles will be with child while on the road with Sugarland this year. The country duo is currently on tour and will perform next on Thursday in Oshkosh, Wis. Dates are scheduled through the beginning of September.
While on tour, Nettles tries to stay healthy. She recently told Ladies' Home Journal the group brings along a yoga teacher and a chef, explaining, "Not only is it good for morale, it's good for our health. In the past we used to eat at whatever venue we were playing. We'd consume a lot of meat on a stick."
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced