Giuliana and Bill Rancic are expecting a baby boy
(CBS News) Giuliana and Bill Rancic have revealed that they are expecting a baby boy.
"We are so ready for everything that comes with being a new mom and dad!" the 37-year-old E! News host told E! Online. Her husband added, "We are beyond excited to be having a little boy."
The Rancics announced in April that they were expecting their first child via a gestational carrier.
"We are so thrilled that our prayers have been answered," the host said back in April. The couple's struggle to become parents was parly documented on their reality show "Giuliana & Bill." Giuliana also underwent a double mastectomy last year after she was diagnosed with breast cancer.
Guiliana tweeted early Monday, "It's so nice to finally be able to share this baby news!!!"
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 105 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014